Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

122 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

What specialty treats Raynaud's phenomenon?

Answered by
Dr. Suresh Heijebu

General & Family Physician

Practicing since :2010

Answered : 3579 Questions

Posted on Thu, 2 Aug 2018 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: What specialties od Doctor's treat Raynaud's phenomenon????
Answered by Dr. Suresh Heijebu 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Rheumatologist is the concerned person

Detailed Answer:
Hello Sir,

I can certainly understand your concern..

Raynaud's phenomenon is a sign of a connective tissue disease and hence you need to consult a Rheumatologist/ Clinical Immunologist

Please post your further queries if any
Thank you

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee

The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on