What specialty treats Raynaud's phenomenon?
Rheumatologist is the concerned person
I can certainly understand your concern..
Raynaud's phenomenon is a sign of a connective tissue disease and hence you need to consult a Rheumatologist/ Clinical Immunologist
Please post your further queries if any
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Ocp and raynaud phenomenon
- Concor not concord and raynaud's phenomenon
- Loestrin 24 and raynaud's phenomenon
- Dobutamine and raynaud's phenomenon
- Raynaud's disease raynaud's phenomenon
- Raynaud phenomenon ecosprin
- Raynaud's phenomenon dermatoglyphic
- Will aspercreme cream treat raynaud's phenomenon ?
- Raynaud's phenomenon melanosis coli
- Raynaud's disease vs raynaud's phenomenon
- Does excessive massage result in temporary nerve damage?
- What is the prognosis for CKD with eGFR of 52?
- Suggest treatment for sore lesions on the chin and buttocks, nausea and...
- What do ingestion, diarrhea and brain fog indicate despite following a...
- Can CFS and de Quervain tenosynovitis increase one's CK levels?
- What causes chronic vomiting after several surgeries around the uterus...
- What causes difficulty in sleeping in an elderly person?
- Suggest ways to lose weight in a healthy manner
- Suggest treatment for persistent sinus infection
- Suggest remedies for swelling and purple bruise around the finger nails