What should t4 levels be during pregnancy?

Question
i am 29 years old.23 weeks pregnant.i am taking eltroxin 50 mcg tablet from 11th week.my tsh level in 10th week is 4.46.so doctor advised to take this tablet early morning.i started taking this tablet apart from my folic and iron and calcium tablets since then.today i went for bloodtest for thyroid profile as advised by my doctor.my t3 level is 1.97 ng/ml and t4 level is 14.09 ug/dl and tsh level is 1.304 uIu/ml.i am worrying about this report.because the usual range of t4 is 0.9 to 12 ug /dl but i have high t4 levels now than usual range.please tell me that i am having thyroid abnormalities or is it fine.please help me.should i need to take any tablets for high t4 levels?is this levels does effect my baby?please suggest me.thank u.
Wed, 6 Jun 2018 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
No need to worry

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on Healthcaremagic.

Let me assure you that you have no reason to worry. You simply need not bother about the T3 and T4 levels. It does not indicate you to be in a hyperthyroid state. Rather, your state of subclinical hypothyroidism has been properly addressed since the TSH level is below 2.5. This is essential for the baby and will in no way harm the baby.

You may discuss with your obstetrician whether the dose should be reduced to 25 mcg per day.