What should i do for chest infection and high BP ?
Thanks for the query.
First of all I think the blood pressure that came was 155/90 and not 190/55. Such a wide difference between systolic and diastolic B.P. is not likely and if actually it was 190/55 then definitely you are in need of a physician.Second thing is chest infection and taking of Tab. Augmentin has got nothing to do with a raised blood pressure. If a fever is associated with your chest infection then it is quite likely that there is a mild rise in blood pressure.Next thing is feeling tight in the chest may itself be due to the chest infection or due to anxiety caused by the fact that your blood pressure is raised.Now it is best to get your B.P. checked at least twice a week from a qualified person and track the records to see the problem.
Hope I have answered your query. I will be available if you have any further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What medicine should be taken for high bp
- What should be done for high bp
- High bp cholesterol in limits what should be done
- High bp with headaches what should be done now
- Whats good for high bp
- What causes high bp
- What foods should you avoid with high bp
- What should i do to lower high bp
- What should i take in high bp
- Eye infection dizziness high bp what should be done
- Sex after candid v3 treatment
- What causes breasts to shrink and invert nipples?
- What should i do for chest infection and high BP ?
- What should i do to know whether i am HIV infected ?
- Does increased smoking and alcohol intake during stress increase heart...
- Is it possible to resolve monoamine oxidase deficiency by controlling diet?
- Late menstrual cycle, negative pregnancy test, laparoscopy
- Are there any side effects of abortion pills ? How long will it take to...
- Cut caffeine, low BP, frequent bloating, extreme fatigue, slight pain in...
- What post surgical care is needed following a spinal cord stimulator...