What should i do for Six packs
you should be focussing on dietary and lifestyle modifications first...
Hello and Welcome to 'Ask A Doctor' service...
I've gone through your query...
Well, the initial step to get a good physique is to follow the basics first...this includes a healthy lifestyle as well as healthy diet plans with persistent positive motivation...
To improve fitness, you must adopt a healthy lifestyle first...
-Not to take any unnecessary stress,
-Eat and sleep in time,
-A good night's sleep of 6-8hrs per day,
-Have mostly homemade foods,
-Not to indulge in any form of smoking/alcohol
-Avoid fast/junk/processed foods
-No soda, sugary drinks
-Not to spend too long in front of the TV/computers, take frequent breaks whenever possible
Along with these, you should start freehand exercises, jogging for 30-40min daily in the beginning...Once your body's habituated with this routine, go ahead and join a gym to start training (weight training as well as cardio) under the proper supervision of the trainer...
Please note that there's no short-cut in this...It's a long term process and with routine training, motivation, proper diets you'll gradually see the muscle mass growth and improvement of the physique (including the abdominal packs)...
In good health...
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for flatulence, acidity, lower chest pain and diabetes
- Suggest treatment for left-sided pain in lower ribs
- What do my lab test reports indicate?
- Is mild spinal disc space narrowing a sign of stenosis?
- Suggest treatment for lumps in groin area
- What is pulse oximetry?
- Suggest treatment for varicose veins
- What are the chances of brain damage for a heart attack patient?
- Suggest treatment for gall bladder stone
- Does intake of Etizola Beta help in treating anxiety and panic attacks?