What should be the gap between last intake of Citalopram and intake of Cocaine?
Atleast 36 hours.
Welcome to HCM.
In my opinion, there should be a gap of atleast 36 hours between last intake of citalopram and intake of cocaine.
This should not cause serotonin syndrome.
Hope it helps.
After how long can people start taking citalopram again?
This is the last one.
Sorry for late response.
I say 36 hours because the half life of drug is 36 hours. The risk of serotonin syndrome would be substantially reduced after this period.
In my opinion, the half life of metabolites of cocaine is upto 6 hours.
Citalopram can be restarted after this period.
Hope this answers your query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What antiacid to take with citalopram
- What is the difference between citalopram 20mg and alprazolam .5 mg
- What are citalopram used for
- What does citalopram do
- Difference between escitalopram and citalopram
- Should i take citalopram
- What is stronger than citalopram
- Difference between citalopram and sertraline
- What if i pop citalopram
- When should citalopram be taken