What should be done when the ultrasound shows no cardiac activity at two weeks of pregnancy?
Go for dilatation and currettage.
I have gone through your history and report and understand your concern.
Your ultrasound report after 2 weeks shows no cardiac activity means no foetal viability.
So you have to discontinue the pregnancy and go for dilatation and currettage.
Hope found useful,feel free to ask more information.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does ultrasound show
- 20 weeks pregnancy ultrasound
- 10 weeks pregnancy ultrasound
- 7 weeks pregnancy ultrasound
- Will pregnancy show up in ultrasound for fibroids
- Ultrasound shows feeble cardiac activity of fetus
- Pregnancy ultrasound not able to detect fetal cardiac activity worried
- 8 weeks pregnant feeble cardiac activity ultrasound
- Ultrasound for pregnancy shows spots on liver
- Pregnancy at 14 weeks ultrasound