question-icon

What should be done when the ultrasound shows no cardiac activity at two weeks of pregnancy?

Posted on Thu, 10 Jun 2021
Question: dear team second ultrasound report of wife came negative and radiologist clearly suggest us to drop the pregnency kindly suggest way forward attaching the report for the same

atracment for barcelon cyst
Answered by Dr. Richa Agarwal (53 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
Go for dilatation and currettage.

Detailed Answer:

I have gone through your history and report and understand your concern.
Your ultrasound report after 2 weeks shows no cardiac activity means no foetal viability.
So you have to discontinue the pregnancy and go for dilatation and currettage.
Hope found useful,feel free to ask more information.
Good luck.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Dr. Richa Agarwal

OBGYN