Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online

What should be done when a person suffers from migrain pain?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1773 Questions
when a person suffering from migrain pain ,what should be done ?about 10 to 12 years ,middle head no
Posted Wed, 1 Jan 2014 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 38 hours later
Brief Answer: Simple pain killers help very well Detailed Answer: Hi During an acute migraine attack the person should take available pain killers with Ibuprofen or Diclofenac. They should attempt to rest in quiet and dark room for couple of hours. If the pain killer does not help there are certain medications recommended with Ergotamine included in it. Hope this helps.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Neurologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor