Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

What should be done for severe stomach ache?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
dear doctor, Saturday(14.12.13) my wife got period , Monday (16.12.13) she is having headache(afternoon), than she taken paracetamol tablet . After she took tablet bleeding getting stopped. then yesterday evenning from 6pm onwards still she is having heavy stomach pain. pls tell me what help I will do for my wife. Here my earlier query attached.
Posted Mon, 6 Jan 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 3 hours later
Brief Answer: continue paracetamol tablet Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX I have read your query and understand your concern towards your wife. As for the stomach pain now, she can continue to take paracetamol thrice daily for another day or two (after food). Please ask her to drink plenty of fluids orally and rest well. Alternatively, she can take Tablet Cyclopam thrice daily after food. This is effective for stomach pain too. I prescribe this for my patients. Wish her quick recovery. Regards,
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: What should be done for severe stomach ache? 5 hours later
dear doctor today evenning I met the doctor regarding stomach pain, she said food poison. because of food poison stomach pain will came, she give medicine for stomach pain. but now fever also came, along with stomach pain my wife suffering lot. For fever doctor not give medicine. can I take dolo650 tablet?
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 11 hours later
Brief Answer: yes, she can take Dolo 650 Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX Sorry about the food poisoning in your wife. Yes, she can take Dolo 650mg tablet for fever along with the medicine for stomach pain. She can take Dolo 650mg thrice daily after food until the time fever subsides. Wish her quick recovery. Regards,
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an OBGYN

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor