Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

What should be done for sensitive penis tip?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1853 Questions
Yes. The tip of my penis is too sensitive when it is rubbing against my pants (painful) but not sensitive enough during sex. It's gotten worse this yr. I am 31, and I am ciecumcized. Any ideas?
Posted Tue, 25 Dec 2012 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 55 minutes later
Thanks for your query.
I appreciate your efforts for medical consultation in so much distress.

Usually sensitivity of glans penis is less in circumcised individuals, but in your case it has increased. Vaginal secretions reduces irritation of penile skin during sex.

I would like to consider multiple possibilities which in following hierarchy:
•     Allergy of penile skin to cloth of paints.
•     Infection of lower urinary tract or penis: specially fungal infection need to be rule out.
•     Vitamin deficiency: Get serum B12 level. Start multi vitamins as they are easily available.

So, visiting dermatologist will help you to rule out allergy and infection. Apart from that take healthy diet, fruits and multivitamins for improvement.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow ups.

Wish you good health.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor