Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

121 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Ask a Urologist   »  

What should be done for phimosis and tight foreskin?

Jul 2016
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1971
Answered : 9679 Questions
i have problem with phimosis or tight foreskin on my penis.. Couple of times I have been able to retrack the foreskin but when I slide it back from glans I loose erection. What should be done??
Wed, 23 Jan 2013 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 13 minutes later

Thanks for your query. Based on the facts that you have posted, it appears that you have ‘Phimosis’ and is facing problem of retracting it freely. Since it is embarrassing in sexual activity and unlikely to resolve by itself, you have to get circumcised. Please consult a general surgeon for examination and further treatment. It will solve your problem permanently.

Hope I had been able to answer your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: What should be done for phimosis and tight foreskin? 2 hours later
Can you please suggest a good urologist in mumbai who can carry out this operation successfully. I have heard that one may loose erection in process of getting circumcised.

What would be cost of such a surgery in mumbai?
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 11 hours later

Thanks for the follow up.

You can get it done by any Urologist/Surgeon close to your residence. There are reviews written by our users about doctors in our listing, those can guide you for a better doctor. You can search for a doctor in your area at WWW.WWWW.WW

The surgery is very simple and there is no chance of you loosing erection at all. This is all myth and you have to remove it from your mind. Please feel free to ask any more questions. I shall be pleased to help you.

Thanks with Regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist