What should be done for phimosis and tight foreskin?

Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist

Posted on Wed, 23 Jan 2013 in Penis Problems
Question: i have problem with phimosis or tight foreskin on my penis.. Couple of times I have been able to retrack the foreskin but when I slide it back from glans I loose erection. What should be done??
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 13 minutes later

Thanks for your query. Based on the facts that you have posted, it appears that you have ‘Phimosis’ and is facing problem of retracting it freely. Since it is embarrassing in sexual activity and unlikely to resolve by itself, you have to get circumcised. Please consult a general surgeon for examination and further treatment. It will solve your problem permanently.

Hope I had been able to answer your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Mohammed Kappan
Follow up: Dr. P. T. Patil 2 hours later
Can you please suggest a good urologist in mumbai who can carry out this operation successfully. I have heard that one may loose erection in process of getting circumcised.

What would be cost of such a surgery in mumbai?
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 11 hours later

Thanks for the follow up.

You can get it done by any Urologist/Surgeon close to your residence. There are reviews written by our users about doctors in our listing, those can guide you for a better doctor. You can search for a doctor in your area at WWW.WWWW.WW

The surgery is very simple and there is no chance of you loosing erection at all. This is all myth and you have to remove it from your mind. Please feel free to ask any more questions. I shall be pleased to help you.

Thanks with Regards.
Dr.Patil.