What should be done for collapsed sac in pregnancy?
I read your query and I understand your concerns.
Following is my reply
1. Collapsed sac is not right term.
2. Let me know what CRL measurements.
3. What is sac diameter.
4. Whether heartbeat is present in both sac.
5. I would give you detailed reply after seeing above details.
Dr. Mahesh Koregol IVF
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What should be done to confirm pregnancy
- Sac collapse during pregnancy
- What should tsh be in early pregnancy
- What does collapsed pregnancy sac in a scan indicate
- Collapsed sac in pregnancy
- What should be the proper diet in pregnancy
- Collapsed yolk sac pregnancy
- What causes collapsed pregnancy sac
- Bleeding during pregnancy what should i do
- What should eat in pregnancy