What should be done after overdose of Robaxin intake?

Question
Accidentally took 3 750mg robaxin! What should i do? Total in the last 24 hours I have taken a total of 7 robaxin 750mg.
Posted Mon, 18 Aug 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 23 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Get help

Detailed Answer:
Dear Friend.
Welcome to HCM. I am Dr Anshul Varshney. I have read your query in detail. I understand your concern.
You have taken an excessive dose of the medicine.
At this time if you are having any symptoms you should go to hospital. You will be monitored.
In general, it would cause excessive drowsiness, dizziness, clumsiness (ataxia), upset stomach, flushing, blurred vision, and fever. Both fast heart rate and slow heart rate) can occur.
If you have taken the medicine in last 1 hour, try to vomit it out.
In case of any breathing difficulty, and any symptom, ask for help.
Don't take any further dose. Consume lots of water.
If you have any further query please ask me.
Stay Healthy.

This is my best advise for you based on available details. If you have any further query please ask me. Revert with the answers of the questions I have asked preferably in point wise manner for a better help.
Stay Healthy.
Dr Anshul Varshney, MD