Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

128 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

What should I do to gain weight and increase breast size?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2001
Answered : 15359 Questions
Hi, Am XXXXXXX am thin, weight around 42 kg, height around 5.1 ft. What can I do, to gain weight? My upper body is thinner, now I want to gain some upper weight and to enlarge breast area.
Tell me what can i do to gain weight and increase my breast size. My lower body is fine.

Mon, 7 Jan 2013 in Weight & Lifestyle
Answered by Dr. Michelle Gibson James 4 hours later
Hi, thanks for using healthcare magic

With a weight of 42kg and height of 5 ft 1, your BMI is 17.5 which is below the normal of 18-24.9.

Weight gain would occur if your intake of energy is greater than your output.
(1) You need to increase your intake of calorie XXXXXXX foods- these would include avocado pears, whole wheat bread,potatoes, fish,poultry
(2) Add various items to your meals to increase their caloric value such as adding powdered milk to meals, meat to any sauces and sandwiches, using mayonaise and dressings, adding wheat germ to cereals, adding extra slice of cheese to an omelet
(3) use meal replacements designed for weight gain such as ensure- use with meals and not to replace them
(4) increase the portions of meals eaten and use snacks between meals such as trail mix or nuts which are high in calories
Try to eat at least 6 times a day
(5)avoid fidgeting- this uses up energy
(6) weight training can increase muscle mass- if you do chest exercise and increase muscle mass in this area it will assist in breast size

Once you gain weight and do the muscle exercise there should be an increase in breast size as fat is deposited in the breasts.

Hope this helps, feel free to ask any other questions
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist