Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
135 Doctors are Online

What should I do if you get stung by a Wasp?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Internal Medicine Specialist
Practicing since : 2007
Answered : 454 Questions
I have been stung by a wasp, currently experiencing swelling and iching. How should is injury be handled going forward, Thankyou
Posted Sat, 17 Aug 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Venkat Sivayogi 24 minutes later

Thanks for your query.

Use any Anti-histaminic preparations which are available over the counter (OTC) like Chlorpheniramine or Levocetirizine or fexofenidine. If the problem doesn't resolve,then consult your family physician.

Please let me know if there are any other concerns.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor