Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

What should I do if my pulse rate is high?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 1979
Answered : 624 Questions
My puls is 137.What should i do?
Posted Thu, 6 Sep 2012 in Heart Rate and Rhythm Disorders
Answered by Dr. Chandra Shekhar Sharma 14 minutes later

Welcome to XXXXXXX

As your pulse rate is high, you might be suffering with Paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia.

You should consult a Cardiologist ad soon as possible.

With good wishes,
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Cardiologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor