What should I do after accidentally ingesting a part of a bug that was inside a lollipop?
can use probiotics and monitor for symptoms
It is very understandable to be concerned but since you did not ingest the bug then this would limit any problems that may occur.
Any problems would likely to be mainly gastrointestinal eg stomach upset, nausea, diarrhea etc
You can use probiotics to protect the stomach and intestinal lining if you wish and monitor for symptoms.
I hope this helps, feel free to ask any other questions
I read somewhere of people getting Hepatitis A from having frozen berries could this be the same possibility?
It is unlikely to have any of the hepatitis viruses via the use of the lollipop.Insects are not reservoirs or sources of the hepatitis viruses.
Hepatitis A presents with mainly abdominal symptoms eg loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain.
It is not a chronic infection meaning that if it does occur in anyone, when the symptoms resolve, the virus usually leaves the body. Most persons fully recover, in some cases this can take 3 to 6 months.
Treatment is just to manage the symptoms as they are present
Hepatitis b and c also cause fever, nausea, vomiting, joint pain, abdominal pain, fatigue.
Though most persons recover well, a small set of persons may go on to chronic infection.
Treatment for most persons is also symptomatic - manage specific symptoms
transmitted via food and water that is contaminated
Hepatitis a is spread from food and water contaminated from stool from an infected person.
you were particularly worried about the bug causing you hepatitis, but as mentioned, insects are not carriers if hepatitis
any packaged food that you buy or any food that you buy ready made has the potential to be contaminated by anyone who processes it but if this happened each of every time the rates of hepatitis and other food borne illnesses would be astronomically high.
The vast majority of foods and drinks are safe or most persons would have an illness.
the bug itself is not likely to cause an issue
unfortunately not able to clearly see the type of bug
Unfortunately cannot identify the exact nature of the bug cannot be determined.
If you have contact with some one with a microscope or another high powered lens or camera, you may be able to determine what it is exactly
normal physiological response to increased activity
It is normal to experience shortness of breath with an increase in activity, this shortness of breath would affect speech. It is the normal response. If you note athletes even in a 100 m race that takes a few seconds, usually 10 to 15 secs, they are all short of breath and have difficultly speaking.
It is not related to weight , it is because the heart and lungs have increased work and need time to get back to normal rate.
Persons have different responses to perfume. Even slightly strong scents give me a headache.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Ultrasound showed mass inside wrist what should i do
- What to do if accidental ingestion of calamine lotion
- Child swallowed plastic button accidentally what should i do
- What to do after accidental vetprofen ingestion
- I accidentally scratched my penis what should i do
- Movable bump inside cheek after eating what should i do
- Child accidentally ingested kerosene what to do
- Headache after fall what should i do
- What if a child accidentally ingests xanax
- What to do after zonrox ingestion