What questions should i ask my GP regarding osteoarthritis in knee and discomfort chest?
Ibuprofen or naproxen possible Arthitis med, after heart checkup
even though you are on bp med. and aspirin, ibuprofen or naproxen can be a possible pain treatment for your arthritis. This is one thing you can ask the gp. The other thing i would ask for is heart checkup (EKG at least) to make sure there is really no heart condition behind your chest problems.
Hope this is helping you , if you have any clarificatons you can get back to me, if this was helpful please kindly rate my answer. Best regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Osteoarthritis knee pain relief
- Cortisone for knee osteoarthritis
- Pathophysiology of knee osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis of the knee surgery
- Shots in knees for osteoarthritis
- Prp injections for knee osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis knee gel injections
- Prp for osteoarthritis of knee
- Cortisone injections for knee osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis of knee hard lump