What prognosis can be followed after ECG and CT angiography for a diabetic with hypermetropia?
Please refer to the detailed answer below
After going through the medical details I would like to tell you that echo and CT angiography are normal but there is a Bifascicular block in ECG.
Although as such there is no problem currently with the patient there are possibilities of developing high-grade block but that happens in a very limited number of people.
Long-term prognosis is fair.
I hope this information will answer your query. Feel free to ask further.
Dr. Bhanu Partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for hypermetropia with astigmatism
- Diagnosis of hypermetropia
- Treatment and cure for hypermetropia
- Hypermetropia rose water
- Hypermetropia causes
- How is hypermetropia in children treated
- Drugs/medication for hypermetropia
- Tests reveal hypermetropia astigmatism what does it mean
- Hypermetropia treatment homeopathy
- Symptoms of hypermetropia