What other diseases mimic Rheumatoid arthritis?
What are our symptoms?
Hi and thanks so much for this query.
I definitely need to know what these symptoms are in order to be able to come up with a list of possible differential diagnoses.
Possible differential include rheumatoid arthritis, inflammatory joint disease, reactive inflammation of the joint, etc.
In all, I will like to hear your symptoms and review the laboratory tests to see which most likely explains your symptoms.
I wish you well.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Lyme disease vs rheumatoid arthritis
- What helps rheumatoid arthritis
- Seronegative rheumatoid arthritis disease
- What is the treatment for rheumatoid arthritis and fibromyalgia
- Is rheumatoid arthritis a connective tissue disease
- What is the cure for rheumatoid arthritis
- Diseases similar to rheumatoid arthritis
- Diseases associated with rheumatoid arthritis
- What is the best medicine for rheumatoid arthritis
- What is seronegative rheumatoid arthritis