What might be the cause for a blister like rash on the ankle along with pins and needles feeling and swelling in the leg?
Some inflammatory swelling.
I thank you for posting your query here and I am definitely going to help you out..
1. After reading your history, I feel it's an inflammatory swelling.
2. Blister is secondary to the inflammation present.
3. But, once you see a blister kindly do not wait, better to consult a surgeon electively.
4. We will know what exactly it is after surgeon consultation.
Hope this helps you..
Dr. Manjunath Metri , General Surgeon
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Red swollen leg, blisters, needles and pins
- Small cluster blister like rash on chest
- Treatment and cure for Blister like rash
- Drugs/medication for Blister like rash
- Small blister like rash on scrotom
- Have blood blister like rash on forehead symptoms of rosacea
- Symptoms of Blister like rash
- Diagnosis of Blister like rash
- Blood blister like rash
- Blister like rash causes
- What does my endoscopy test report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for severe anal pain while suffering from anal fissure
- What causes vaginal flatulence?
- Can Apo-Cyclobenzaprine be taken for UTI?
- How can a bruise on the abdomen be treated?
- What causes pain in the ribs post an accidental overdose of Paracetamol?
- Suggest treatment for left sided abdominal swelling
- What causes continuous bleeding from tbe finger?
- What causes pain in the lower left abdomen?
- Suggest treatment for anal fissure