What medicines will reduce the size of the prostate and relieve frequent urination?
How much of monic do you use?
Monic is a good drug to read the prostate and improve urination. If it no longer works, we may need to increase the dose so as to optimize treatment first. Kindly let me know what drug dosage you are on at this time.
If increased doses do not do the job, we can now look at other formulations belonging to the same class such as Doxazosin, Praxosin, Alfuxosin, etc.
If all medications fail to help, surgery might be the next and last best option for you.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr. Chobufo Ditah,
General & Family Physician
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the treatment for frequent urination
- What is the solution for frequent urination
- What is the cure for frequent urination
- Frequent urination no help with medicines what could it be
- Gerd medicines and frequent urination
- What relieves the itchiness in vagina and frequent urination
- What is the medication for frequent urination
- Ayurvedic medicine frequent urination
- What is frequent urination in infants
- Unani medicine for frequent urination