Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

What medicine should I take for headache?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
hi doctor, I am suffering from headache, I am using saridon tablet when I am getting headache, please advice which medicine need to use
Posted Thu, 16 Jan 2014 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 20 hours later
Brief Answer: you can continue to use saridon Detailed Answer: Hello XXXX, I am sorry about your headache. You can continue to use saridon when in pain. However, continuous, long term use of any pain killer medicine is not advisable. Please take it only when in moderate to severe headache. Practice other healing techniques like avoiding the triggers for headache, adequate sleep and rest to mind and body. You can practice yoga and meditation as well that gives you long term benefit for the headache. I usually prescribe my patients Tablet Voveran 75mg for headache. Saridon is good too. You can continue it. wish you good health. Regards,
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Neurologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor