What medications will effectively treat severe pain from HPylori?
Acute gastritis due to H pylori infection
"As" per your clinical history is concerned, do take all the medications as per your treating Doctor's advice and for the pain, you can discuss with your Doctor about prescription medication like [Dicycloverine] and it is used for gastrointestinal tract spasm.
And you can add an[Antacid] with it. So [Tramadol ]is not required at all.
Do follow lifestyle modifications like this for future-
1)Try to wash your hands with soap frequently.
2)Do take foods cooked completely.
3)Use bottled water while going outside to prevent reinfections.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Uday Nath Sahoo, General & Family Physician
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cure for severe pain in limbs
- How to treat severe pain in shoulder
- What causes severe pain in testicles
- What causes sever pain in the abdomen
- What is considered severe pain
- What causes severe pain in elbows
- What to do for severe pain in foot
- What is the solution for severe pain
- Drugs/medication for severe pain
- What is the severe pain in the eye