What medications effectively treat shoulder pain despite being on Morphine?
Increasing the dosage will help.
Morphine is a strong analgesic and if it is not helping then you need to increase the dosage after consulting your orthopedician.
Adding an oral muscle relaxant and doing a hot compress will also help.
You can also discuss regarding local steroid injections to reduce the inflammation and pain.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Praveen Tayal, Orthopaedic Surgeon
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the remedy for chest pain and shoulder pain
- What is the remedy for shoulder pain
- What is the cause of stomach pain and shoulder pain
- What is the medication for shoulder pain
- What are the treatments for shoulder pain and nausea
- Stabbing pain on shoulder pain what this may be cancer
- What is the cause and treatment for shoulder pain
- How to treat constant shoulder pain
- Drugs/medication for Shoulder pain
- What is the suggested medication for shoulder pain during sleep
- Can spinal stenosis cause joints pain and swollen ankle, thighs and knees?
- Having lower back pain with tickling and pulsating sensation. What could...
- MRI of knee showed occult displaced fracture. What is it and what is the...
- What is the cause and treatment for painful knee with walking difficulty?
- Having ump into superclavical. What could the long tube feeling be?
- MRI findings show posterior disc bulges at L5-S1 and L4-5 levels....
- MRI scan shows Lumbar spondylosis. Suggest
- What causes pain in left groin and lower back and how can it be treated?
- Had MRI scan of right ankle and prescribed with zyloric for reduction of...
- What would be the cause of sudden neck pain on one side?