What medications effectively treat bloating, stomach cramps and abdominal palpitations?
Possible gastritis or indigestion related. Detailed guidelines are given below.
* This is gastritis or indigestion related issue.
* Primary guidelines for better recovery.
- Drink more liquids in session.
- Prefer soft, light diet.
- Consume more fibre with green leafy veg, cereals, organic fresh fruits.
- Avoid oily, spicy, non-veg, junk foods.
- Avoid prolonging fasting, overeating.
- Regular walking in fresh air, exercises, YOGA help great.
- Avoid smoking, alcohol if consuming.
- Avoid sleeping for 2 hours after major meals.
- Avoid stress, anxiety.
- Manage regular sound sleep of 8 hours.
- Check to have regular smooth bowel movements regularly.
- Keep your blood pressure, sugar, cholesterol, body weight levels under control.
Medicine support :
-Cap. Omeprazole morning and evening with sips of water on empty
stomach 1 hour prior to meals.'
-No painkiller is recommended at this stage.
*Follow up after 2 days or early as per the requirement.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
* Omez should be taken total 5 days for 2 times a day, later once a day for further 5 days.
* Can take additional Gastrina or gases without problems to aid in digestion.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Bhagyesh V. Patel, General Surgeon
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What cause stomach cramps and bloating
- What is the cure for stomach cramps
- Need medications for stomach cramps and bloating and white discharge
- What is the remedy for stomach cramps
- What is the treatment for stomach cramps
- Is abdominal or stomach cramps and pain a side effect of clindamycin?
- Is abdominal or stomach cramping and discomfort a side effect of erythromycin?
- Stomach cramps abdominal pain
- Is abdominal or stomach cramping or pain a side effect of clotrimazole?
- Severe stomach cramps and bloating
- What causes pain and pressure in the rectum?
- What causes constant urge to urinate?
- Suggest treatment for IBS
- Suggest treatment for fever, headaches and shortness of breath
- Suggest treatment for left sided abdominal pain
- What causes burning sensation in the penis?
- What causes burning sensation in the throat?
- What causes urinary hesitancy in public toilets?
- What causes numbness in both hands?
- Suggest treatment for loose stools