Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

What medications are used to treat paraphimosis ?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2002
Answered : 2565 Questions
What kind of topical cream can I get for paraphimosis? Had sex last night and the foreskin of penis is pulled back!!
Posted Sat, 14 Apr 2012 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Robert Galamaga 32 minutes later
Hello and thanks for the query.

It is important to reduce the paraphimosis as soon as possible. There are several techniques including soaking the penis in ice prior to reduction or coating the penis in sugar to draw out fluid from the swollen area.

Here is a good link with good information to help you. Please review this and consider trying one of these to help.

Link is:
I thank you again for the query and hope you find this reply to be helpful and informative. If you have any additional concerns I would be happy to address them.


Dr. Galamaga
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor