What medications are effective at treating low haemoglobin, Vit D and B12 levels?
Please upload the report
I am not able to view any reports here. I would suggest you re-upload the attachment or else you can also choose to mail your attachments to YYYY@YYYY.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Follow up answer
Sorry for the delay in replying as I was travelling. Thanks for attaching your reports. There seems to be slight variations in your biochemical parameters. I would suggest you to do the following:
1) Vit D insufficiency: I would suggest you to take D- Vion XXXXXXX 60,000IU, weekly one XXXXXXX for 4 weeks.
2) Iron deficiency: Take Tab. Livogen Z once daily for a period of 3 months, as it will take 2-3 months for a change to be seen in your blood counts.
3) Calcium and Vitamin loss: Take T. Triple A Cal once daily for one month. You can take foods rich in vitamin b like eggs, milk, milk products, meat, fish etc.
4) Hb A1c: Shows that you have slight blood sugar. For this, I would suggest you do a fasting blood sugar and postprandial blood sugar test to get to know the exact sugar control in your body.
Further action depends on the values. Meanwhile, I would suggest you cut down on all carbs and have a proper physical exercise.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Remy Koshy, General & Family Physician
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Effect of low haemoglobin for conceving
- Medication for low haemoglobin
- What is syrup of haemoglobin with vitamin b12
- Side effects of low haemoglobin levels
- Causes of low haemoglobin levels
- Low haemoglobin levels and cancer
- Ayrtons syrup of haemoglobin with b12
- Diagnosis of Low haemoglobin level
- Symptoms of Low haemoglobin level
- Is low haemoglobin effect on conceiving