What medications are effective at treated lower backache?
Take treatment as advised.
Low back pain can be due to muscle spasm or disc related.
You can take the painkiller additionally with muscle relaxants like Aceclofenac or Etoricoxib with Thiocolchicoside or Tizanidine.
Dosing depends upon weight and build of the individual and may need a doctor's prescription.
Imaging of the spine (X-ray) may be required if symptoms persist beyond another 2-3 days or worsen.
Avoid stooping forward, lifting heavy objects.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Neeraj Kumar, Neurologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Lower backache and rectum pressure
- Lower backache and abdominal cramping
- Lower backache and out of breath
- Lower backache and dizzy
- Drugs/medication for backache
- What is the cause of lower backache during night
- Suggest treatment for lower backache
- Blood test for lower backache
- Lowere backache after miscarriage
- Lower backache kidney and nausea
- What causes recurrent painful sensation over one side of lower face?
- What does my blood test report indicate?
- What causes constant dizziness?
- Suggest treatment for weight gain, coldness and constipation
- What causes facial pain and leg numbness in a patient with diabetes?
- Suggest treatment for recurring optic neuritis in right eye
- What causes trouble thinking clearly while recovering form sepsis?
- How long should medication be continued after suffering partial paralysis?
- Suggest treatment for constant pain due to neuropathy
- What causes burning sensation in buttocks of a person with spinal problems?