What medication is used to treat dientamoeba fragilis?
Hi and thanks so much for this query.
preferred drug is metronidazole. it is an antibiotic and requires a doctors script for medications to be dispensed. Talk to your doctor about this so that we can actually get the right dose for you. Treatment duration is often not more than 7days and in most cases 3-5days. it is a safe drug with minimal side effects. You must not take alcohol while on this drug.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to follow up with me if need be for more details and clarifications.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What medication is used to treat common colds
- What is the medication needed to treat pneumonia
- What is pcod and how is it treated medically
- Medication used to treat softening cervix
- What medication is useful in treating headaches
- What are the different medications for treating pimples
- What is megale medication used for
- What medications are used to treat paraphimosis
- What medications treat canavan disease
- What is zeet medication use for