What medication can be taken for anxiety while treating liver disease?

Dr. Soujanya

Psychiatrist

Posted on Wed, 22 Aug 2018 in Anxiety and Stress
Question: I'm going thru some anxiety real bad ,haven't slept in days they say I have allergies I take ocalibia for liver disease
Answered by Dr. Soujanya 24 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Your anxiety can be treated by anti anxiety medications.

Detailed Answer:

I have gone through your query in detail and understand that you are suffering from anxiety symptoms, and I understand that you are allergic to some medications.

Could you please provide the details of those?

You can start Lonazep in the night, and if your anxiety is more in the morning, you can take Etizolam, which works better with out any sedation.

Both these medicines require a prescription from a qualified medical doctor/psychiatrists, so please do consult one urgently and get these prescribed.

As there is no evidence that ayurvedic formulations work, I would suggest you to refrain from taking them for any disease/disorder.

Hope this information would help you.

Dr. Soujanya, Psychiatrist

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D