What medical tests should be taken before getting married?
You can marry same blood group
Thanks for your query.
The thing about blood group is that the woman should not be rh- negative. This may result in some problems with pregnancy. Nowadays, sera (injections) are available to deal with it. So blood group is not an issue for marriage.
You should not marry within your family (even distant cousins). It can result in manifestation of some genetic conditions in kids.
Tests can be done for sexually transmitted conditions if really worried).
Hope it helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What tests should be taken to detect bipolar disorder
- What medication should be taken or eosinophilia
- What medication should be taken for leukaemia
- What medication should be taken for itp
- Going to get married what fertility test to take
- What tests should be taken for prolonged cough
- Test before marry sca
- What to do before taken vdrl test
- What medication should be taken for headache
- What tablet should be taken to get periods