What measures should be taken after learning that one has been pregnant for 6 weeks?
Ultrasound shows 6 weeks pregnancy.
Thanks for trusting hcm about your healthcare.
I have gone through your history and reports and understand your concern.
Her ultrasound report shows 6 weeks pregnancy .
Sometimes in pregnancy,you can have normal period bleeding.
You can repeat your ultrasound after 2 weeks for foetal well being.
Hope found useful,feel free to ask more information.
She should take folic acid tablet.
Sorry for the delay in my response.
You are most welcome.
She can start taking folic acid tablet once daily and protein powder twice daily.
Hope found useful.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What should pregnant women eat
- What measures should i follow to become pregnant
- What pregnant woman should eat
- What should pregnant women avoid
- Waist measurements at 16 weeks pregnant
- Pregnant what diet should be taken
- Measuring big 36 weeks pregnant
- Pregnant what should the babys weight be
- After taken postinor get pregnant
- Pregnant what are the tablets to be taken