What makes the anal skin look soft and moist while having constipation and diabetes?
Some amount of softness and moistness around perianal area is normal.
Thanks for posting your query.
I went through your description.
Some amount of softness and moistness around the anal area is normal.
Do you have history of constipation?
Do you have diabetes or any other ailments?
Are you taking any medicines?
Do you have itching, burning or any other complaints on the perianal area?
Kindly revert with the answers.
Nothing to worry about.
I don't think you have to worry about it if it not causing any discomfort.
It is normal for it to be slightly soft and moist as compared to rest of the skin.
It is still normal.
Yes, long sitting hours and exercise can cause sweating in this area.
Yes, sitting for long hours and exercise can cause sweating in perianal area.
I hope this answers your query.
Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney, Dermatologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Symptoms of Diabetic constipation
- Diabetic constipation causes
- Smoker alcoholic diabetic constipation on metformin help
- Treatment and cure for Diabetic constipation
- Diagnosis of Diabetic constipation
- Drugs/medication for Diabetic constipation
- Need advice on a good constipation medicine for a diabetic
- Constipation relief for diabetics
- Diabetic suffering from constipation and stomach bloating looking for cure
- Diabetic ketoacidosis and constipation
- What are the symptoms of scabies?
- Suggest treatment for superficial folliculitis on inner thigh
- Suggest treatment for graying of hair and hair loss
- What causes red colored lesion on the hips?
- Suggest treatment for dry lips
- Suggest treatment for recurrent acne
- Suggest treatment for itching in the armpits
- What causes tiny skin tags in neck area?
- How to get rid of body lice?
- Suggest treatment for itching on neck, hands and legs