What levels of high BP require an ER consultation?
Details are mentioned below
After going through the medical query raised by you I would like to tell you that if the blood pressure goes beyond 180/100 mmHg or isolated systolic bp above 190-200 should be taken as a medical emergency and requires evaluation and treatment in a hospital setup.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Bhanu Partap, Cardiologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is immediate cure for high bp
- What to eat eight in high bp
- What to do if have extremely high bp levels
- What does level 11260 indicate for high bp
- What is the treatment for high bp
- What the symptoms of high bp
- Whats good for high bp
- What is the level of high bp
- What causes high bp
- What are the ramifications of not controlling high bp