What kinds of heart damage does the reports indicate?

Dr. Muhammed Aslam

Posted on Tue, 19 Aug 2014 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Question: I am asking about the interpenetration of results. I understand I have a better reading. I am very thankful. My question about the results is. Is all damage gone now? If there still is damage to my heart what kind of damage and how much?

Thank you all for your contribution to my questions.
Answered by Dr. Muhammed Aslam 11 hours later
Brief Answer:
no permanent damage

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear,welcome to health care magic forum.
I am dr aslam here to help you.
According to the study,you have got no permanent damage to the myocardial tissue(no infarction).
The earlier study showed some defects which has now improved much,indicating that it was not infarction, and was just a hibernating myocardium (physiological adaptation to low perfusion).
At present, there is an area of hypoperfusion in the anterior myocardium during exertion, which is totally reversible.
Such cases are managed by diet modification, lifestyle modifications, and if needed some medications also.Reduce the calories and fat intake. Have enough green leafy veges. Do moderate exercise daily for about 40 to 45 minutes.
Invasive procedures like angioplasty are not usually performed at this stage.
You can discuss these in detail with your cardiologist.
Hope I have answered your query. Wishing you good health. Thank you
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Follow up: Dr. Muhammed Aslam 12 hours later
Dr. Muhammed Aslam

I thank you so very much. May I ask one more question
What is meant by

Her nuclear imaging shows a very minimal residual area of anterior ischemia, but a marked improvement compared with her prior study. her ejection fraction prior to her stenting was 41% by nuclear imaging and it is 70% today.

Is ALL damage from my heart attack reversed?
Hi, I have provided some attachments. Please review them.
Answered by Dr. Muhammed Aslam 35 hours later
Brief Answer:
see detailed answer below

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear,
You had an imaging in 2013 which showed an area of hibernating myocardium. Following stenting, this was almost disappeared, indicating a successful stenting.also there was improvement in ejection fraction also.
The latest imaging shows no significant permanent damage. Left ventricular function also is adequate.There is only a minimal exercise induced reversible hypoperfusion in the anterior myocardium which need no further intervention.
Hope you got it cleared now.
Wishing you good health. Thank you
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D