What kind of stool softener can be taken while breastfeeding?
The recommended is Colace is 100 mg twice a day
Hi and welcome to HCM.
The recommended one for stool softenoing is is Colace is 100 mg twice a day, but other can be used as well such as Surfac or glicerin preparations. So there isnt any bad effect on baby growth. WIsh you good health. Regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Stool softener and flucloxacillin
- Isabgol in curd for stool softener
- Lisinopril and stool softener
- Cholesterol and stool softeners
- Liquid stool softener for adults
- Stool softeners and stool color
- Cigarettes stool softener
- Stool softener atkins diet
- Is it too late for stool softener
- Stool softener and sticky stool