What kind of spealist treats sepsis ?

Dr. Raju A.T

Posted on Mon, 18 Aug 2014 in Infections
Question: what kind of spealist treats sepsis ?i have speaker on internet say that sepsis ia malignet inflammatory disease and 40 to 50 % die. Can you understand my concern and panic. I have come to the point of distrust on doctors, i have every kind of doc. and health care has come to be a joke when i know more than what i,m being told. it,s just about the almighty dollar and you darn sure better be active in your illnesses or through your money out the window lay down and die.
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
A Internal medicine specialist

Detailed Answer:

A internal medicine specialist or a Infectious disease specialist can treat the sepsis.

Its not true that 40 to 50% cases of sepsis die. There are numerous newer and effective antibacterial available, which have shown good results in treating sepsis.

Its unfortunate that most of the organisms causing sepsis develop resistance to the antibacterials and make them useless but research will be on, to find a newer antibacterial which can kill the the resistant bacteria.

I would say the trend is favorable as time is passing.

Please do ask if any doubts.

Wish you good health.

Follow up: Dr. Raju A.T 6 hours later
Please keep me in mind if any of your coworkers have input.
Thank you,
XXXX
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 17 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Yes for sure

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for writing back.

I shall surely convey their ideas too.

I and my team always here to help you.

Wish you good health.

Follow up: Dr. Raju A.T 18 hours later
Most Greatful.
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
You are welcome

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for using this service.