Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

What kind of doctor should I consult for psoriatic arthritis?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2001
Answered : 14950 Questions
Looking for a doctor who is familiar with Psoriatic Arhritis. Local to the Ft Myers Fl Area
Posted Sat, 4 Jan 2014 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Michelle Gibson James 3 hours later
Brief Answer: there are sites that can help you Detailed Answer: Hi, thanks for using healthcare magic A rheumatologist would be the best person to treat psoriatic arthritis. A rheumatologist is a doctor that specialises in dealing with diseases of the muscles, joints, other soft tissue, autoimmune conditions. There are web sites that allow you to find doctors in specific areas based on their speciality , examples are (1), (2) find-a-rheumatologist.jspx (3)www. WWW.WWWW.WW I hope this helps, feel free to ask any other questions
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Orthopaedic Surgeon

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor