Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

What kind of doctor I need to see about slurred speech?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 681 Questions
What kind of doctor do I need to see about my slurred speech?
My email address is YYYY@YYYY .
Thank you!
Posted Thu, 10 Oct 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Yogesh D 3 minutes later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
Hello Mrs. XXXXXXX

Thank you for writing to us with your health query.

The best doctor to consult for your problem of slurred speech would be a "NEUROLOGIST". That is because a sudden onset slurring of speech could mean some problem with the brain hence consulting a brain doctor would be the right choice.

Hope this answers your question. Please write back if you have any more questions.

Wishing you good health.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor