What is the use of Deriphyllin?
Watch for tachycardia, tremors, palpitations.
Thanks for your question on Health Care Magic.
I can understand your concern.
Deriphyllin is used in case of bronchitis, asthma to relieve bronchospasm.
It is bronchodilators in nature.
It is given by oral, intravenous or intramuscular route.
Common side effects of this drug are
5. Precipitation of heart diseases like arrhythmia and heart failure.
6. Allergic reaction if patient is allergic to this.
So as a nursing student, you need to monitor heart rate, rhythm, oxygen saturation and ecg.
Also ask patient about above mentioned side effects.
If patient feels any of these side effects than immediately tell doctor.
Hope I have solved your query.
I will be happy to help you further.
Wish you good health. Thanks.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Deriphyllin retard 150 use
- Deriphyllin and asthalin uses
- Use deriphyllin retard 350
- Deriphyllin retard 150 this medicine is used for what pain
- Deriphyllin retard dosage used for
- What disease we use deriphyllin retard 150
- What for deriphyllin tablet is used
- Deriphyllin uses in acute breathlessness
- What is use of deriphyllin retard 150 tablets
- Deriphyllin tablet is used for what disease
- Suggest treatment for COPD
- What causes chronic cough?
- Suggest treatment for interstitial lung disease
- Suggest treatment for bronchiectasis
- Suggest treatment for anxiety and sleeping problems
- What causes dizziness after eating red meat?
- How to avoid insomnia caused by Albuterol taken for COPD treatment?
- What causes prolonged fever?
- Suggest treatment for clogged ears and inflamation in sinus passage
- What causes white foamy sputum when suffering from COPD?