What is the use of Bplex tablet?
It's a Multi vitamin tablet
Greeting from Dr. Divakara.P
First of all thanks for choosing Healthcaremagic for posting your query.
Bplex is a multi vitamin tablet. It is given for general weakness or as Appetite Stimulator.
Hope this information was useful to you.
Any clarifications feel free to ask .
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the use of lupicet tablets
- What is the use of cetzine tablet? is this sleeping tablet?
- Novelon tablet useful for what
- What is the use of duzela tablet
- What are use of allergex tablets
- Fepanil tablet what purpose use this tablet
- What are eldervit tablets used for
- Imunocin tablet used for what
- What is the use of vizilac tablet
- What are folliderm tablets used for
- Suggest treatment for problem in ejaculation
- What causes rashes while on treatment for laryngitis and fever?
- Suggest treatment for sore throat
- What causes large pupils and allergy to many drugs?
- What does a creatinine level of 160 suggest?
- What causes choking sensation in throat and difficulty breathing with...
- Suggest treatment for vertigo with vomiting
- What causes weakness in a diabetic and BP patient?
- What causes blood in stools?
- Suggest treatment for blockage in carotid artery