What is the usage of Pregnyl?
yes its effective
Hello and welcome to Health Care Magic forum.
I have gone through the query and totally understand your concerns.
Plegnyl is a human chorionic gonadotropin used to induce ovulation from maturing follicles.
Since your follicle size was not increasing enough from clomid , so your doctor prescribed you Plegnyl.It causes release of ovum approximately 36 hrs from the injection so in your case it will be tomorrow at 10 pm.
You can continue having sex with your partner as it will increase the chances of conception.
I hope I have answered your query.
Feel free to discuss if you have any other queries.
Dr Manisha Jain.
Till a day after the injection
No dear just for two days you needed to have sex since ovulation occurs after 36 hours of injection so on the day of injection and the day after the injection there are high chances of pregnancy since during that time ovum should get sperms to form a healthy baby.
Wish you all the best
No harm on infection
No dear there is nothing to worry in case you had sex yesterday as even if egg ruptured in mid night as in some patients there can be a delay of 2-4 hours after bHCG injection then also you must be having a good concentration of sperms and thus good chances of conception.
Sperms stay healthy inside vagina for 48-72 hours so nothing to worry.
This pain is most likely ovulation pain so a good sign only.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to get pregnant in old age?
- Does taking I-pill affect future pregnancy?
- Suggest home remedies for anemia
- Do I need to use contraceptives after a tubectomy?
- What does these ultrasound of cervix indicate?
- What is a complex ovarian cyst?
- Suggest treatment for swelling in clitoris due to an UTI
- Suggest treatment for anxiety and severe depression
- Does non-penetrative sex lead to pregnancy?
- What do small cluster of yellow spots near the vagina indicate?