What is the treatment for the RH negative factor and tears in the placenta?
Likely to heal on their own.
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
The small tears in the placenta with no active bleeding vaginally is likely to heal on its own with rest. Since she is an Rh negative mother, it is better to get an Rh antibody shot to take care of the antibodies generated by the bleeding. She can also get an indirect coomb's test done to look for any effects of the bleeding.
Do go for a regular follow up. Avoid any heavy work and take rest. Avoid having intercourse and get a repeat ultrasound scan done after 2 weeks to see the progress.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for retained placenta
- Clexane treatment pregnancy rh negative
- Placenta previa ayurvedic treatment
- What happens if im rh positive and my baby is rh negative
- Treatment and cure for Placenta praevia
- Treatment and cure for Abruptio placenta
- Treatment and cure for placenta previa
- Placenta previa symptoms and treatment
- Treatment and cure for placenta accreta
- What is the treatment for lower placenta