Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

What is the treatment for sudden mood swings?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2003
Answered : 5709 Questions
How to convince my friend to go to psychologist and start treatment? she is unpredictable person,have fear not trusting her; one day she says and does one thing,the other day or other moment she becomes suddenly aggressive;sometimes indifferent,you talk to her,she won't reply.I don't know how to deal with her?Thank you.
Posted Tue, 17 Dec 2013 in Anxiety and Stress
Answered by Dr. Dadapeer K 2 days later
Brief Answer: Suspected depression due to anxiety Detailed Answer: Dear sir Welcome to healthcare magic I reviewed your query.. It is appearing like your friend is suffering from depression due to anxiety or stress.. Usually it requires immediate start of treatment but for a longer time. But you need to convince her that she is having stress and require immediate attention other wise it may lead to weight gain and diabetes.. usually females are weight conscious. So consult your doctor and get the valuable opinion... Hope I answered your questions Thanks
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor