Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

What is the treatment for splgelian herina?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2006
Answered : 2220 Questions
i have a splgelian herina its 10 cent. big and cant find a surgeron who will touch me im in alot pain and alot of damage in side cause by this do you know where i can go to get help fast
Posted Fri, 14 Feb 2014 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Klerida Shehu 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Following surgica clinic Detailed Answer: Hi, Can you please indicate your full address to assist you further? There is a surgical clinic in the center of Arkansas which you can contact further for fast assistance as per the following link: WWW.WWWW.WW Wish you fast recovery! Dr.Klerida
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Gastroenterologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor