Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

What is the treatment for small bump like pimples on penis?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2011
Answered : 589 Questions
I have no health problems. My question is . I have small bumps on my penis, they do not hurt, looks like pimples. What is the treatment for this condition?
Posted Thu, 9 Jan 2014 in Men Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Guru 18 minutes later
Brief Answer: Refer below Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic! In your case few things need to be considered. These include: Oil glands which contain small amount of waxy material and look like yellow raised bumps on the shaft of penis. Pearly penile papules which do not have a serious cause Both of these does not require any treatment. However, these have to be clearly distinguished from sexually transmitted like genital warts(caused by human papilloma viruses) and others. For this, a Physical examination is mandatory. Hope I have answered your query. If you like my answers and wish me to answer in future, bring it to my attention: Dr Vasanth. Url link is as follows: WWW.WWWW.WW Wish you good health!
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: What is the treatment for small bump like pimples on penis? 8 hours later
So there is nothing I can use to make the apperance look better ? I don't have genital warts.
Answered by Dr. Guru 3 hours later
Brief Answer: Physical exam is needed Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for follow up! It is good if you do not have genital warts. Yes, there are certain things we can do if it really requires to be treated. Anyhow, Oil glands, Pearly penile papule does not need to be treated. However, a physical examination is definitely needed to differentiate the ones which need to be treated. A visit to dermatologist is suggested. Take care!
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor