Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

What is the treatment for ear and head pain?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

ENT Specialist
Practicing since : 1998
Answered : 784 Questions
i m facing ear and head pain due to working in call centre with voice process can u help
Posted Mon, 17 Feb 2014 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Prahlad Duggal 30 minutes later
Brief Answer: Give moments of break in between. Detailed Answer: Hi, thanks for query. Pain in ear and head because of call centre work can be because of ear phones and head phones. If problem persists, consult an ENT and get an audiometry done. Please use head phones for short durations and if a long duration use is required, please remove the head phone for few seconds and then reapply. Also move your vision away from screen for few moments and rotate your neck in all directions and then restart. Please consult an ophthalmologist and get refraction done and ask him/her to rule out exophoria. Feel free to ask another query. Regards
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an ENT Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor