Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

What is the treatment for attched skin hindering penis growth?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 1980
Answered : 1 Question
hi I'm a 25 year old male uncircumcised and my penis is about 5 inches fully erect with a slight curve to the left and the width is about 4 inches around some my foreskin is attached to my cusp onthe left side of my penis I can't help but feel that this attached skin is hindering my penis growth I'm a N.A. and so I know something's medically speaking, please is there anything that can do that can help me reach my true potential I want my future partner to be fully satisfied without all the pain the they and myself go threw, thankyou for your hasty response to my very awkward question.
Posted Sun, 5 Jan 2014 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Rahul Tawde 56 minutes later
Brief Answer: Please refer to the following suggestions... Detailed Answer: Hi, The very first thing to overcome your problems is to get circumcised. I strongly suggest to schedule a date for circumcision as it could help improving your sexual performance. You are too young and should enjoy life. If you do not have any other health problem, I do not see anything worrisome regarding the fully satisfaction you might give to your partner. Circumcision is a measure of keeping your organ away for future problems. However, at the beginning, you should talk to your partner to find a way of being fully satisfied both of you! All the best! Feel free to ask me other questions you might have! Dr.Bardha
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: What is the treatment for attched skin hindering penis growth? 14 minutes later
would the circumcision help to increase the size of my member?
Answered by Dr. Rahul Tawde 3 hours later
Brief Answer: Please follow the answer below... Detailed Answer: Hi, Having a penis with a size of 5 inches is within the normal ranges. So, you should not be worried about this. Your penis is long enough to get your partner satisfied. With regards to circumcision, I've recommended it as when you will be sexually active, might be having various problems. To prevent them, it is better to get circumcised. All the best and enjoy life! Dr.Bardha
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor