Take oral anti-fungal medicine,keep part dry,airy.
I understand your concern. Athlete's foot
some times gives very distressing problem. It can give rise to infection, blisters formation, oozing, swelling and painful foot unable to walk. Besides those itching can be problematic.
Though it can be treated with topical antifungal
agents, I prefer to use oral antifungal
drugs for best results. I would encourage you to see the doctor first thing on Monday. In the meantime,
1. Keep your feet and inter digital spaces dry, airy and clean
2. Wear cotton socks which will absorbs perspiration and help the part remain dry.
3. For some time avoid use of wearing shoes but use sandles, floaters.
4. Continue applying Tinactin regularly.
5. If itching is severe, you can use antihistamines. Benadryl
tablets and syrups are available over the counter. You can use them.
Oral antifungal agents along with the above measures should relieve you from this fungal infection
I hope, I answered your query.
If you have further query or clarification, please write back.
I wish you speedy recovery.