Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

What is the treatment for aritis spine,hoarseness in voice,heavy chest and weight loss?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Orthopaedic Surgeon
Practicing since : 2003
Answered : 1041 Questions
Been going to doctors in our area since march I started with pain above naval ,rib and back pain ,muscle ,joints ,insides tender , itchy and still are they have done ct ex rays say i have some aritis in spine. I have had some blood tests I have gone at least once a month for things I want you to know I am the kind of person that does not go to the doctor only when I had my children. Beginning of September my breathing started to be shallow and still is they did exray and ct and breathing drill just told me maybe a little asthma and spots they want to ct in 9 months again . Last 2 months now I have hoarse voice and voice cracks when singing. Feel heavy chest. I still have the tenderness above across naval and insides still feel itchy. I am so upset by now they are making me feel I am crazy and just need depression meds is what they want me to do yes I am stressed now but it's been caused by no answers. I thought a colon check would be a good idea but they just blew that off. My mom has had many strokes but no one has ever looked at that. Please tell me where I should turn or I am to the pointing am just going to give up.Also in the last 2 weeks food does not taste and I've lost 5 pounds.
Posted Thu, 9 Jan 2014 in Lung and Chest disorders
Answered by Dr. Chander Mohan Singh 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Just do not take antidepressents Detailed Answer: Hi, I have read your query. First of all do not get depressed by the symptoms you have. Please send us the report of your blood tests, upload your x-ray film and CT scan film and reports. You must get your colonoscopy done and send us its reporting, as you have hoarseness in voice and weight loss, you should not ignore it. Also you have not mentioned any history of fever. It is only by seeing x-rays, CT scan and colonoscopy that your diagnosis can be made. Thus the next step will be to get these tests done to check for causes of shallow breathing, etc. Till then do not simply take antidepressants. You can consult your doctor for pain management or you can take painkillers for the time being. Apply hot packs for 30 mins in morning and in evening. I hope you have get your answer. Thanks for the query.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Lab Tests

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Pulmonologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor